NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Heads up Maplin EP Case Reduced

Space Dragon

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might have to invest in my third one of these. My existing eyepiece case has become a little crowded. So far I have one for my DSLR and related bits and another for astro cameras, filters, filter wheel and other imaging kit.

James

I am after something foam lined and not stupidly big where I can store my Atik 460 CCD camera permanently connected to the EFW2 filter wheel to save me keep screwing the two together at night in the dark. Keeps the filters dust free.

Anyone any ideas please?

I have one, a little disappointed in the quality. I have recently bought Geoptik bags for my scope, my mount and my tripod, which have all been of outstanding quality, and I am hoping to get the accessory bag next month: http://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p4802_Geoptik-versatile-carrying-case-for-photo---astro-equipment.html for my astrophotography equipment.

Archived