Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Notilucent Clouds and Aurora (time lapse).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Daniel. I have shot this with two Canon DSLR cameras, 7D and 1000D and three lenses, 18-55mm Canon kit lens, 70-300mm Sigma lens and 10mm Sigma diagonal fisheye lens. For editing I have used Lightroom 4.4, LRTimelapse Pro 3.1 and Premiere Pro CS6.

Hi guys. I am pleased to say that this short movie became APOD for today http://apod.nasa.gov...d/ap130819.html

Well deserved recognition Maciej. Congratulations!

Hopefully knowing two people who have had images published on APOD (your good self and Stewart) will mean some of your prowess with the camera will rub off on me :-)

Thanks Gordon and don't be so modest, your picture made "Picture of the month" on Sky At Night few month ago, any of mine never even get published there, so your APOD is only matter of time I think :).

This video had me stunned when I saw it this morning. Well done Maciek!

You were out there capturing this awesome display while my third daughter was being born!! I will keep this video as a little memento of that special night

I showed it to my family today and we were all mesmerised.

Thank you!!

Archived