Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Mod Team Changes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done guys on keeping one of the (if not the) best places to spend a few hours gleaning

knowledge on the net concerning all things astro! Reminds me of a dream I once had of being on a ship,

only to glance at the people working away (sometimes frantically) sweat laden and thinking..

"wow, what have they been trough to make our day/night a little better?"

Welp. You get me point.

Grats to the 'new guys', although must be noted that they have been working 'off the clock' be it - knowing their stuff or just a good head on them.. it truly is welcomed & appreciated.

*claps hands wildly* In anticipation of the 'new' forum.

Soooon.:D

Glen

If you spend any time on sports forums - you soon get to realise what a genuinely friendly and helpful place this forum in contrast to a lot of other places.

Being new to this hobby I just assumed it was because astronomers are by and large really nice people - but obviously a lot of effort goes into keeping the ambience here - so thanks from me and congratulations on a job well done.

Congratulations all and thank you the time and effort you put into moderating and contributing to the forum, it's a very useful resource and friendly place to ask questions and discuss.

Tyr

Thumbs-up to all our global mods! Thanks for all the work you lot put in. I do not doubt they deserve to become universal mods in the future :D.

As for becoming a team red member: Thanks for the invitation, I feel honoured. I hope I can contribute to things running smoothly in a small way.

Congratulation and thank you for your hard work guys. I'm looking forward to the new forum.

Please don't change your avatar for now. It will take sometimes to get used to the name changes. It will be very confusing if you change your name and avatar simultaneously.

Archived