Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Mod Team Changes

Hi all,

We are making a few changes to our mods team structure - in preparation in part for the new forum software but also due to the tremendous growth we have seen recently and our desire to keep SGL a family friendly, enjoyable place to visit through the enforcement of our code of conduct (http://stargazerslounge.com/welcome/55747-forum-code-conduct.html).

The first of these changes happened tonight with the promotion of our existing mods to global mod status.

Congratulations and a massive thanks for all their tireless and hard work goes to:

Andrew*

Beulah

BeyondVision

Kai

MarkC

Moonshane

Naz

Psychobilly

RobH

sam

steppenwolf

John

As you can see this leaves us modless for the time being so expect some more announcements about other changes in the coming days :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks all your comments are much appreciated...:):o:o

Sometimes it feels like we are on a "hiding to nothing" so its good to know that at least some people apprecuate what the mods and admins are trying to achieve :D:):)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

i know only to well what its like being a mod, having been one on carp.com for about 3 years, some times we have to make a tough call that is for the well being of the forum, but knowing you will get flack from one or two individuals

I'd like to register my thanks for the work the Mods do, as one of the newer members here. It must be a daunting task, given the growth the forum is seeing. But you have managed to keep things friendly and welcoming, and I find this a very relaxed place to be compared to some of the forums I've used in the past. Well done to all.

Archived