NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Next nation to put a human on the moon??

trickytree

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its all about our friends in China now.. I think Europe with Russia are also coming along in leaps and bounds. The company space X are going to be key here for the ISS. Nasa are very happy with their efforts. I've been reading and keeping up to date with these guys for the past 3/4 years.. really exciting stuff I have to say

http://www.spacex.com/

Rob

I think the USA's days as the leader in space are behind them, they simply dont have the money to compete anymore

I agree, i don't think it will be USA this time. China or multi-national.

I also think the Chinese will land with 3 Taikonauts, not the 2 like the 6 Apollo landings.

The Chinese are coming on leaps and bounds according to website info. More important things to waste money on at present than a rock collecting expedition to a place which we already know is not worth it.

I hope whoever goes there comes back safely. It seems every Apollo mission had its scare, so I hope that when we go back there, it is for a better reason than merely 'winning' a race.

I quite agree with Ags that security is one of most important questions related with space expeditions.

Beside: I think that any nation don`t must to be favoured (treat with partiality) and every next multinational mission is good idea.

Probably the Chinese, and I hope the man is David Cameron on a one way ticket lol
I'll have to remind you about the board's policy on politics, Kim! :)

Not wanting to hijack the thread - but an intesting addendum to the question would be - not only Who? but When?

Archived