NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Nobody buy nothing!!!!!!!

Ah, that's a double negative..it means somebody buy something...now where was that bookmark for the eyepieces I fancied? :)

I'm pleased I wasn't the only one thinking that ;)

James

Ah, that's a double negative..it means somebody buy something...now where was that bookmark for the eyepieces I fancied? :)

Damn. I read it as a double negative, too., and went out on a spending frenzy. I bought: A new scope, another new scope. A bag of humbugs. An Alsation. Three blind mice. A BMW M3. And another new scope.

I really hope this doesn't, in anyway, bring the clouds rolling in, because I don't think I could live with myself.

Anybody want an Alsation? His name is geoff.

Yeah, it is the proverbial kiss of death. I have had the exactly the same situation recently although I haven't actually bought anything for a few weeks now. I need to get outside and start using the gear that I have got. In any case thank god the nights are finally drawing in. I was contemplating getting the scope out the other night as the clouds parted for a nanosecond, but it was around 11.00pm and I was starting to flag a little.

Archived