Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

If you could name your scope...

SoulFrenzy

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine's called Big Bertha. It's a Celestron Nexstar 8 and it's too heavy for me to move 'cos I'm not that strong!!! However, my hubbie takes pity on me and moves it for me!! I'll have to take up weight training and build my muscles up a bit (not!)

er mine are called 100, 80 and 8 and soon to be 66.

I have such an original imagination at times.

The Obsy will be also names "The Obsy"

:icon_eek:

ooh if we are naming obsy's when i do evetually get one ,mine shall be called "THE KACK TELESCOPE" for obvious reasons!:)

I call all inmates in my house Harry. That's the plants, fish, spiders. Hadn't really thought about the scopes, but from now on they too will be known as Harry.

So I have:

Harry the Mak, Harry the Newt, Harry SCT, Harry the 'Frac, and Harry the Borg. Of course alongside them side Solar Harry and Bino Harry.

I usually use male names for my stuff, but if they were not easily definable as a particular sex, I suppose they could have a double barrelled male-female name. I will start with the collection of stainless carving knives in the kitchen. They shall henceforth be known as...........

....Harry-Kerry....

:)

Tim

Archived