Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Yo!

T-WING

Hi everyone!

I'm Thomas and I live in Finland. Found this forum pretty quickly during my countless hours of studying this topic.

Nice community you have !

I'm also a telescope-newbie but have always been interested in astronomy. My first scope, a StarWatcher 200pds is coming in next week. Excited !

Any advice on this scope is much appreciated !

peace, Thomas

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Thomas, welcome to SGL :)

Great choice of scope. My advice is to get used to it and what it can do before deciding what extras you need. If you haven't any other eyepieces that will be one of the first things to look at - but there's no rush ;)

Welcome Thomas, 

Plenty to read up on this brilliant forum before your new scope arrives :)  

Advice:   Use it before jumping to buy anything, as you become more accustommed to its workings the purchases will become evident as you go.  Believe me there can be no end to it so be aware !  

James 

Welcome,

I am also a newbie and only found these guys a few weeks ago myself, but have found them all to be a very helpful and information filled bunch.

I already feel at home and a welcomed member.

Good luck with your new scope

Kev b

Archived