Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

new and isolated

dagodave

Hello

Very new to astronomy .I live in southern Spain where english speaking astronomers a rare my nearest city is Seville any one know a good shop for Astro stuff as Brit suppliers either dont want to know or charge ridiculous postage the best bit about that is that one becomes very adept at DIY (arrrgh not the painting kind). thank goodness for the net even at Telefonica's sedentary pace .Sky here at the moment is so clear dont feel the need to use a scope

just look up and try to identify and enjoy the view.

best wishes from Spain

Dave C:hello2::)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi dagodave. The good thing about Astronomy from what I have gleaned so far is that language is no barrier. All the names are alien to me wherever I may be. With skies like yours I would be arranging a trip to the Uk where I could purchase a scope and take it back with me.

welcome to the forum,

it was a recent trip to spain over christmas that rekindled my interest. First thing I did when I got back was ordered the bits to fix my broken scope. I ended every night with a chill on the balcony staring into space.

Archived