• 15 and under
    • 16 - 25
    • 26 - 40
    • 41 - 65
    • 65 - 100

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at those stats so far - rather alarming that no one's over 65!! :eek: Do astronomers drop off their perch early due to cold nights or something?

Guess it's down to fewer older people using the net. Plus it's us in the 50 -65 bracket that were inspired as kids by the Apollo program and Patrick Moore.

I'm 56 and eleven twelfths by the way.

46 and a half! but I'm starting to count backwards from my next birthday as I have found the spring of eternal youth - Eastbourne!!

Every time I go out I feel younger and younger! (or is it that the population here is aging more quickly!!!)

Damn it, why cant you have more upper categories so I don't have to be in the second top group :eek:

43 years and 19 days in my current configuration. I've tried that Ancester.co.uk thingy but they couldn't tell me what star systems I originally came from.

Archived