• 15 and under
    • 16 - 25
    • 26 - 40
    • 41 - 65
    • 65 - 100

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also known as Gerry Attric (at 68 ) . Wisdom comes with age . Keep my membership of the YHA & CTC going and camp from lightweight end to Car Tenting. Fish and play with electronics . Competed in what was the Karrimor Mountain Marathon twice . A bit heavier than I used to be ( but luckily not twice the man I was mass wise ) . I hope to do some more living before I go.

There's a bit of Peter Pan in me ( and I've worked with people who were old men at 21 ) . I am working on my Victor Meldrew impression and its coming on a treat.

Good to see the 65 - 100 age group growing in number. I was beginning to think there was no hope for those of us in the 41-65 range. :)

I am glad, who knows what sights these guys have seen over the years, will hope to enjoy many more years observing the cosmos myself :eek:

Alan

Archived