NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Weston super Mare

Ian1975

Hi,

I am new to the forum. Started astrophotographt in October last year, mainly thanks to my son who wanted a telescope. He lost interest I didn't. Gone from a small celestron travelscope now to a Skywatcher Esprit 120ed with a mono set up.

Below are images I have done using a skywatcher 72ed as well as my new scope. Not had the chance to use my mono set up yet as the clouds have rolled in here for the best part of a month now.

Leootm.jpg

m45latestettetete.jpg

m51aa.jpg

bveil300crop.png

Image36_DBE.png

skull2205300.png

• Like 12

Welcome to the forum Ian 😀

Excellent images !

I'm just up the M5 from you at Portishead.

You are quite right - it has been pretty cloudy around here of late :rolleyes2:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ian1975 said:

Hi,

I am new to the forum. Started astrophotographt in October last year, mainly thanks to my son who wanted a telescope. He lost interest I didn't. Gone from a small celestron travelscope now to a Skywatcher Esprit 120ed with a mono set up.

Below are images I have done using a skywatcher 72ed as well as my new scope. Not had the chance to use my mono set up yet as the clouds have rolled in here for the best part of a month now.

Leootm.jpg

m45latestettetete.jpg

m51aa.jpg

bveil300crop.png

Image36_DBE.png

skull2205300.png

Hi and welcome to the best forum, wow they are amazing insges with your 72ed I have that scope also, what was the camera you were using and set up. Enjoy the very friendly atmosphere in here, good luck with your mono set iip when you get the chance to use it, clear skies 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AstroNebulee said:

Hi and welcome to the best forum, wow they are amazing insges with your 72ed I have that scope also, what was the camera you were using and set up. Enjoy the very friendly atmosphere in here, good luck with your mono set iip when you get the chance to use it, clear skies 

Thanks for the welcome!

I was using a Zwo asi2600mc pro osc.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...