NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

New user from Rosario (Argentina)

rosbuitre

Hi.
I am an amateur astronomer and new user off a SW 200PDS / Evoguide 50ED received in march and I dedicated myself to motorizing the EQ5, a DIY focuser, etc.  
I DIY enthusiast, in this week I finished adjust everything , In the next week I start the tests of all the equipment
I am 61 years old, independent consultant in Linux, Communication, Information Security and teach Networking in the TUSE (University technician in electronic systems) in the Universidad Nacional de Rosario (UNR), Argentina.
I apologize for my bad English

Best regards

Osvaldo

VaciNombre_9.thumb.jpg.65117199c58bbd75464217ff22776074.jpg 

Edited by rosbuitre
  • Like 9

Hello Osvaldo welcome to SGL; we are a bit biased here but we think this is the best Astro forum on the WWW so you will be in good company :)  That's a nice looking rig you have, it will be interesting to see some of the southern targets you capture. All the best and clear skies :) 

Jim 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, saac said:

Hello Osvaldo welcome to SGL; we are a bit biased here but we think this is the best Astro forum on the WWW so you will be in good company :)  That's a nice looking rig you have, it will be interesting to see some of the southern targets you capture. All the best and clear skies :) 

Jim 

Thanks Jim and the rest of the participants for the welcome and the good wishes 😀
In a few weeks I will upload the tests that I do, I am new to this and yes, I followed this forum a lot and I will try to contribute what I can.

Best regards and Buenos Cielos

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, saac said:

Jim 

^^^ what they said  ! 🙂

Heather

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...