Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello :-)

Henkoss

Hello all ,

i am new here and space is so nice to ! Years ago I bought a little telescope but I did not do much with it 😞 

i like photographing and bought a skytracker (MSM) so I hope to make Some nice pictures. But when I see pictures made with the telephone than I think ..... 

So I also wonder how expensive a startersset is for this way of photography 🙂 

Regards ,

Henk 

• Like 2

Welcome:

i like photographing and bought a skytracker (MSM) so I hope to make Some nice pictures. But when I see pictures made with the telephone than I think ..... 

So I also wonder how expensive a startersset is for this way of photography 🙂 

Astrophotography can be VERY expensive and complex, but there are simple ways of getting simple photos that are much cheaper.

Can you post up and photo of your Skytracker and camera so we can advise further.

Carole 

PS: Is this this one?

https://amazingsky.net/2019/08/22/testing-the-msm-tracker/

Edited by carastro
  • Like 1

Hi Carole , thanks for the answer 👍 that is the tracker I bought and received last week  🙂 cloudy as it is there was no chance to practice ! The weight is the limit with the tracker because I wanted to take pictures with the Nikon d500 with the sigma150-600 but thats a way to heavy as they say ! So with the 80-200 it must me possible so on the cropcamera I have 300 mm and even another 1,4 Crop for 375 mm . 

14 minutes ago, carastro said:

Welcome:

Astrophotography can be VERY expensive and complex, but there are simple ways of getting simple photos that are much cheaper.

Can you post up and photo of your Skytracker and camera so we can advise further.

Carole 

PS: Is this this one?

https://amazingsky.net/2019/08/22/testing-the-msm-tracker/

3 hours ago, Nigella Bryant said:

Welcome, don't get to bogged down with equipment. Some lovely photos can be taken using basic equipment. Experiment with your equipment and develop your skills and work flow. Also, don't forget to have fun. 

Thanks for your answer 👍 indeed , it is what it is , and I have seen a lot of nice pictures Made with a small budget for  so i  Will do my best 🙂 👍👍