Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sol 15-5-16 08.30

xtreemchaos

i got up in the middle of the night to take theses 07.30am i started :icon_biggrin:. it was like christmas morrning with all the action. the spot is amazing ,i had a qwick 30min vis before imaging"breathtaking views". taken with 120mm f5 frac,1.5x barlow,lunt solar wedge,450d mono. 100 frames staxed with regi and coloured in photoshop. thanks for looking and i hope you all have clear skys  charl.sol 15-5-16 08.35.pngsol 15-5-16 08.35 bw.pngsol 15-5-16 08.35 inv.pngsol 15-5-16 08.35 cu 1.pngsol 15-5-16 08.35 cu2.pngsol 15-5-16 08.35 cu3.pngaction belt shot at 10.00 with AR127l +lunt solar wedge.action belt 15-5-16 10.00.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks Stu, it looks at its best in vis, my camera dont seam to pick up as much as my eyes, i was really taken back with the view first thing.i hope we can have clear skys this week so we can enjoy it.charl.

Definitely, the visual view is always far far better than anything I can capture, I only do it to be able to keep a record of what I've seen and to share.

Nice charl, you've really captured the faculae well in the close up of the giant, lots of  detail in the other ARs too.. almost forgot to observe those this morning thanks to that monster!

Ta for sharing, looking at my weather this week I'll be relying on your good self to keep me updated on this one! 

Fozzie

thanks Fozzie, yer mate the monster sure takes your eye away from the other action,i found it hard to get off the AR127L which i use for vis being a nice f9.5 and on to my imaging rig, yer i hope we get good weather thisweek it would be nice to have a few days in a row, clear skys charl.

Archived