NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

(Well it's about time!)hello from windy Wix.

MESSIER76

As i say it's about time i said a big hello from me :icon_salut: im Andrew and i've been a member for sometime now but never introduced my self till now(bad form i know)well i've been into astronomy for as long as i can remember and got my first tasco scope when i was about 14 and then that sort of fizzed out but still alway's had an interest then about 4 years ago i was telling my better half about said scope and low and behold santa delivered me a sw130 newt whitch ignited my love of the night sky and everything that dance's around it :cool2: i had that for about 1 & half year's and then bought sw127 mak GOTO whitch was a great compact scope but i just could'nt get on with the mount or goto so that went and i now back with a sw 200p none goto whitch is brilliant and im still very much a novice :shocked: .Phew bit long winded and that's me done i think.I have a few project's i want to do with this hobby just got to clear it with my life coach first :grin:  

Regards Andrew

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andrew and welcome to SGL, novice, all of us are still learning and never stop till the day we go to join them bright lights above :angel11:  at least you have ended up with one of the most popular scopes used by many to-day, enjoy the forum :)

Archived