Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

(Well it's about time!)hello from windy Wix.

MESSIER76

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow :icon_salut: once again thanx you guy's for the great welcome and msg's.

Glowjet >yes the 200p is a great scope bit of a beast tho,when it turned up from Flo and i got it out the box i did think i'd somehow managed to buy a satellite than a scope :icon_mrgreen:

spacman_spiff >i would like to do a motor conversion as i'd like to be able to do AP in the future but i've read in some post's that sw motor do fail after a period of time?How often this happen's  will require somemore research on this :glasses9: 

Regard's Andrew

Hope you enjoy your time on SGL Andrew.

You will find it a very helpful  environment, and no better place to enhance your

knowledge and skills. Also, you may make contributions that will help others, which is what this forum is about really.

Anyway, why M76, the little Cork Nebula, or smaller Dumbell as it otherwise known.

I can only assume you are just fond of the little Neb.

Best Wishes.

Ron.

Hi Ron,yes this is a superb site that we all belong too :headbang: i hope i will be able to help other's at some point :wink2: 

ah yes MESSIER76 well i named my self after the great man and the year i was born :icon_mrgreen: 

Regards Andrew

Archived