Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Greetings from Lincolnshire

horizons

I'm really looking forward to getting in to this interest. I'm retired now, so I have no excuse but to spend time and effort to learn the ropes.

My wife has also joined the Forum, so we're quite lucky in that one or other of us can't be blamed for pursuing our hobby to the detriment of the other!

We've ordered our equipment and are waiting on tenterhooks for the delivery. We're on our way.

Regards to all.

Hi and welcome to SGL - Having your wife on the forum may work against you............... She'll always know when you've bought new kit and how much it cost!!! :D I'm guessing that many of us sneak stuff in under the radar of our spouses nose .................... can't do that when she's here :D :D

Look forward to seeing you around :)

Hi & Welcome to SGL.  Already welcomed Christine earlier in the week.  Hope you enjoy the hobby, let's know what scope you end up buying.

Edit: I see you are buying  a Celestron Nexstar 127SLT & 6SE, congratulations.

Archived