NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello too

Dannae

Finally got the courage to say hello properly :)

Nice to lurk, read and post with all the wonderful people on here since April so thought it high time to introduce myself.

Astronomy and space nut for a long time now and gone through the huge range of emotions and kit that this hobby can lure you into. Was a long time poster and mod of another 'astro imaging' forum many years ago which introduced me to forums and online things in general but am really a visual guy at heart. Helped with and organised star parties but usually I am a self-exiled solo observer due to shyness (confident and open enough to say it though). Owned many large telescopes including the 20" f/5 Obsession in my profile pic (yes I am small compared to most things), OMC 200 f/20, TMB/APM/AP and Televue refractors as well as way too many eyepieces and fluff.

Currently grab and 'go-ing' with a TV-76 and Sphinx whilst waiting for a 14" f/5 reflector 'Dobson Factory' to be built for me hopefully by the end of next year; it's been too long without a dobsonian :)

Finished the NGC catalog a few years ago having travelled a lot (I like polar regions as amazing holiday destinations) and love to look at open and colourful clusters/asterisms.

Nice to meet you all :hello:

Regards

Dannae

Currently grab and 'go-ing' with a TV-76 and Sphinx whilst waiting for a 14" f/5 reflector 'Dobson Factory' to be built for me hopefully by the end of next year; it's been too long without a dobsonian :)

Hi Dannae and weclocme to SGL. Some good scopes you have there best of luck and clear skies

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Archived