Hello for SE England

StElmosFire

Hello all, my close brother and myself have enjoyed star watching a lot growing up and finally decided to get a telescope between us. Looking forward to our first clear night out with it.

Decided it would be a good idea to join a group of like minded people for helpful hints and tips and general chin waging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us, there's loads of information on the forum as well as like minded folks who love nothing more than a good chat, more so when it's cloudy of course! :grin:

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Hi stelmosfire,

Welcome to sgl. there's always someone here to help you with any questions you have and more importantly, to help you spend your money :D

Enjoy your new 'scope, what is it by the way? or have you not got it yet?

Hello St elmo,

A warm welcome all the way from a wet Bulgaria, see we get rain as well. I was born in SE UK in a place called Chatham, which I guess will have changed a fair bit in the 43 years I have been away. I hope you enjoy the forum and join in on a regular basis.

Alan

Archived