Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from Central Sussex

Christopher Davenport

Hello 

Fairly new to Astronomy, I have a Mak-Cas 127mm 1500 Focus and a Cannon 350D and a QHY 5 II.

I have been using it for viewing of Pics of the Moon, Planets and some DSO (not great for DSO)

I am looking into getting into Astrography, but the kit is expensive, so busy reading and learning.

Just ordered make every Photon Count and see where this takes me.

Just enjoying the Journey at the moment.

Regards

Chris

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to SGL Chris. Good to have another imager join the fold!

You've done the right thing on purchasing the book, this is something of a bible. The journey is a challenge of that there is no doubt!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. If you have any questions, then ask, someone is bound to know the answer!

Look forward to seeing your images :smiley:

Hello and welcome.

There is a small West Sussex group recently formed and meet in Cowfold and has it is just up the road from you feel free to pop along.

Just keep an eye open in the Astro Events section as there is no West Sussex group section formed just yet.

Hello Chris, welcome to SGL  :smiley:

I am a newbie imager myself, and am already finding out how frustrating and rewarding it can be in equal measure.

You have made an excellent start though by purchasing Making Every Photon Count. Hopefully you will have some images to share with us soon!

Archived