NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Here we go again!

Dark Horizon

Hello all, I'm not new to astronomy or this forum but I have been away from it for a while; with a distant and brief attempt at starting up again, which fell by the wayside due to greater commitments.

Anyway, here I am again! And this time I'm going to make it stick. Especially after spending on new kit.

Last time I did any proper techno astronomy was about 7 years ago and I find myself very near the bottom of the learning curve once again. My sig will tell you what gear I have..

Here's looking forward to some crisp clear skies..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers folks.. It may come back to me quickly, but I won't be holding my breath. ;)

It's a bit different from the old SS2K & LX webcam days ain't it? :)

Still it's all very exciting getting the gear sorted and pieced together..

Only downside is that I'll have to wait some time if I want it to all live in an observatory (but that's a luxury).

I'm more than happy to put up / pull down and stay mobile.

I aim to do most of my imaging from somewhere in the Peak District anyway.. And I'd be more than happy of company if anyone's ever interested.

Archived