Eh up!

Phil_Lowe_

Hello from the East Riding of Yorkshire.  I've been into Astronomy all my life but only in recent years have Imanaged to put some real effort into it.

I'm not one for visual observing much. I am, however, very much into imaging.  Over the last few years I have built up an image collection which can be found here: -

http://astrophotography.phil-lowe.eu

All of my photographs tend to be taken with a Canon DSLR which is currently an unmodded 60D.  I have various lenses and I take long exposures with the aid of an Astrotrac.  I also own a 10" Dobsonian which I use for Lunar/Solar work.

Tomorrow I am picking up a Skymax 127 OTA so will hopefully be able to start doing some more up close work on the moon and other solar system bodies.  I intend to also use this mounted on the Astrotrac.  Should be a challenge!

I look forward to taking part in this community.

Cheers,

Phil

PS. Love the default font!   :smiley: 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Thanks for all of your welcomes and your comments on my images. Looking forward to adding to the forum. I did a lot of reading in the lunar section last night. Lots to learn. Really looking forward to improving my imaging with the help of the board.

:smiley:

Archived