Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A Thoroghly Immodest Announcement

Well the cat -- or, at least, my subscription issue -- is now out of the bag! Just received my (early) copy of April's Sky at Night magazine. Page 58 is the first of a regular monthly "Binocular Tour" of the night sky, penned by yours truly. Proud and chuffed!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just came here to make an annoucement about this and I thought it just mght be you Steve. Congratulations :) The usual 1 target a month was insulting to the binocular astronomer. This whole page is a fantastic step in the right direction. It will give me a reason to go out with nothing but bins each month, just to get the listed targets .

Thank you and well done!

Thanks , all, for your kind words; greatly appreciated.

Just a couple of points:

Very well written..
Thanks, but it was quite heavily edited -- I'm not yet used to their "house style".
The usual 1 target a month was insulting to the binocular astronomer. This whole page is a fantastic step in the right direction.
Tell them! :smiley:

Archived