NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Saddlesore

ollypenrice

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's fantastic Olly - As TomOD mentioned, I love the 3D effect the horse has now got... plus the extra red definition lower down the neck into the dark dusty stuff!

The striking blue really helps the composition and sets off the rusty browns also....

Is this a crop or the full frame?

Can we have a tad more star colour please - especially in that '>' of larger ones to the right?! That would balance it even more.... :rolleyes:

Damian

Can we have a tad more star colour please - especially in that '>' of larger ones to the right?! That would balance it even more.... :rolleyes:

Damian

I was just having a look at one I did earlier for that star colour. I don't have any colour in those larger white ones. I do have some yellow / orange in the smaller ones though surrounding them in the final LRGB image. I must check my RGB frames for a closer inspection.

Tom

Archived