Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Christmas and New Year break

FLO

Our office will be closed from Friday 23rd December, reopening Tuesday 3rd January 2012.

Thank-you very much for your continued support and custom through 2011. 

I would also like to say a special thank-you to everyone who recommended First Light Optics to friends and family or posted links on forums, websites and blogs. FLO does not advertise in the astro press so your recommendations and endorsements mean a great deal to us :)

From, James, Lisa, Martin, Annette and myself have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year :p

Steve

Its always a pleasure recommending FLO to people that are looking to purchase equipment, a lot of the time these people save money and get a service second to none.

I would like to wish all at FLO a very merry christmas and happy new year :)

Noooooooooooooo my mrs just ordered a Celestron Nexstar 127 SLT from you for me now i have to wait until the 3rd of jan omg omg ...............

oh well never know might get some extras in the box because of the jan sales :)

happy christmas to you all

No wonder the Country is going to the dogs, mere workers wanting holidays. What is the world coming to?

You're a great bunch of guys, thanks for a great service and lang may yer lang reeks, whatever that means.:)

Archived