Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Forum Logo and Theme

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the new look Stargazers Lounge...

We have a brand new logo, inspired by our old logo, the people in the image are Rob and Russ... The new logo is produced so that we can blow it up to billboard size, expect an announcement soon with some exciting news on the new logo and the oppurtunities it gives us...

To go along with the new logo we also have a new theme, its alot cleaner and smarter than the old theme. There may still be some bugs with it so let me know if you have any problems. You probably need to hit refresh a few times on your computer to make sure everything has updated in your cache.

Thanks,

Grant

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Robin :rolleyes:

I'm really pleased with the new look, I know when we make big changes like this some people feel a bit annoyed because its a whole new thing to get used too but I think this new layout and look will be alot easier to get around, for example sticky topics are now clearly seperated so you know what the important stuff is at a glance.

Also, theres less stuff at the top that you have to scroll past before you can get to the actual forums.

As always, with any changes if you have any suggestions, comments or criticisms please do let us know either through this thread or by sending a pm. I have made many many changes in the past as a result of the feedback from you guys and will continue to do so, after all the forum is for all of us.

Thanks,

Grant

Thanks for all the feedback everyone, keep it coming :rolleyes:

Good point Gordon, thats now fixed, clicking hide will now get rid of the logo and the news bar, it also remembers it next time you come on the forum so if you want the minimal look its worth a go.

You can also keep areas of the forum minimised, on the main page, next to the title of each forum area is a '-' pressing it will minimise that area and keep it minimised until you expand it again, useful if there are areas of the forum you don't use and want to get out of your way.

I've also made changes to the top of the screen to give more space as well as a few other little tweaks here and there...

Archived