Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

New Forum Logo and Theme

An excellent new look. Heartiest congrats on it. I really love it.

Just one tiny stupid point, but the unread posts links seemed clearer before. it took me a few seconds to work out which was which. maybe they could have an icon or placed in between the logo (love it!) and your profile status thing.

Sorry to nag. A really lovely change!

Andrew

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Gordon, I've fixed the breadcrumbs, they now go blue when you hover...

Thanks Andrew, I've altered those links slightly to make them bolder and stand out more, I've also tidied up the Total time logged in bit too, should make it easier...

Breadcrumbs are the links at the top of the page which shows your current location and the links to the forums above your current location, so for this thread its:

STARGAZERS' LOUNGE > News > Announcements & Events > New Forum Logo and Theme

That way people can easily get back to a certain area of the forum without having to go all the way back to the frontpage...

Your FLO site has breadcrumbs too, say if I'm looking at the Skymax Pro 180 then the breadcrumbs are at the top:

Home » Telescopes » Skywatcher » Pro Series

So I can easily get to those areas... I'm sure you know what they are just didn't know they were called breadcrumbs (think Hansel and Gretal)..

Archived