Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

383400 seconds to go..... ish!!!

Mav359

Finally...

Hello everyone

I have been a member since november but only saying hi to everyone now as i have FINALLY ordered my scope :)

After three months of reserch and reading and the asking of endless newbie questions (and the agonising wait for payday) i am finally there and in the wee hours this morning finally made my purchase and as of wednesday i will have a nice new telescope.

I have opted for a Celestron C925 on a CGEM mount and it will be accompanied by a full set of Baader Hyperions & 36mm Baader Aspheric.

So hello all :) and a big thank you to anyone who has answered my newbie and sometines im sure stupid questions. Also a big thank you to the guys at FLO, Steve, Martin & James all who have given excellent advice.

oh and sorry for the cloud!!!!

:(:hello2::confused::hello2:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mav and welcome to the forum.

Can see from your choice of scope that you've been doing your homework. There will always be stupid questions still to ask - I should know cos' I still keep asking them.

Hoping the skies stay clear soon.

James

Hi Mav, a warm welcome to the SGL forum, that is one very nice and quite expensive set up if I may say so, if this is your first scope, be patient and keep asking those questions if you get stuck, I have seen some lovely images taken with a C9.25 and it is the next scope on my list, when finances permit, have fun ;)

John.

Archived