Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Update to last update, hehe. Got my mate to get me a solid block of soft foam for case. Much less abrasive, can cut to own shape and can fit more into case . Here my case holds my 6 ep' s, ravf, telrad, diagonal and 4 filters. Have to afmits to feeling rather pleased with the functionality of it. (Needs a tidy up to make it look bettter but in the case of your glasd, protection is the main thing I think )

Here is my collection of Hyperions.

Back row: 17mm 21mm 24mm 31mm Aspheric OIII filter Moon filter

Front row: 13mm 8mm 5mm Aspheric 2" barrel 28mm FTR 14mm FTR

hyperions.jpg

your missing the 10mm, how come? I know the 13mm can be made into a 10 more or less with the 14FTR but thought you might have got for the full set !
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Slipped the Pentax XW 14mm passed the wife, the new piece of medium foam didn't raise any eyebrows the previous piece dark grey was a bit to hard for a draw unit, will go for the Pentax XF 12.5mm next and that's it no more EP Buying....

DSC_9650.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have nothing to do at the moment so why not, everybody else seems to have posted on this thread, I feel left out ( and should be).

On loan or not yet collected are 5mm Radian, 16mm Nagler, 14mm XW, 6mm Ethos and 18mm Kasai.

post-24021-0-88992200-1369814454_thumb.j

post-24021-0-04738600-1369814510_thumb.j

post-24021-0-33107600-1369814582_thumb.j

The 6mm Delos is not mine, it is just that is where the one that died slept, I still remember.

There must be a name for this illness. I need another case now . BTW the black cases are Geoptik, as good as Peli half the price.

Alan.

Edited by alan potts
  • Like 4

Damo,

A horse for every course and some of them have even been doing some jumps, but were not so good on the landing. At least the 12mm has been repaired by my mate, it's that good even I can't tell it from the original inner sleeve, lord knows how much it would have cost from TV, it cost me 5 quid and a beer, so 5.50. Good deal in my books.

Alan

Edited by alan potts

even better if we stay at alans house we can tank him up and leave with lovely green eyepieces, as long as he hasn't hand cuffed them to his wife and children. that's if he still has handcuffs, sure he has though :police: :police:

Edited by faulksy

Faullksy,

Two things wrong with your plan, one, now I don't drink and two, i had to give my cuffs back when I left the Police, you can take the wife though, one careful owner.

Alan.

I thought you mind of had some cuffs left for thoses you no moments, should of said alan, very nice collection though but your missing the t4 22mm :grin:

I was going to get into Bino viewing, I had two 24mm Panoptics but no bino viewer ( thats what you call doing it about face) I sold one the week before I flew to England which was a shame because a site member PM'ed me and asked if I had one spare.

Naemeth, nice work there with the puns.

Alan.