Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Oops

martin_h

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mice strip cables for nest making. It was not uncommon to find nests made out of shredded Cat5 in outdoor enclosures when I worked at power stations.  They would chew through the cable seals to get in and cause all sorts of problems.  

A couple of years ago I drove off in my van one  morning to go to work and after about 50 metres the engine conked out,when I got out to investigate diesel was running from the bottom of the engine. A mouse had chewed through the rubber fuel line.I soon fixed it, however the same thing happened about a week later so getting a mouthful of diesel didn't deter it any.

2 hours ago, kev said:

Have none of you guys got a rabbit as a pet?   Rule one.  Protect all cables.  Rule 2.  That wasnt good enough.    Lol

I have some friends who had a house rabbit, many years ago.  One day it ate all the buttons off  the television remote control :D

James

Archived