SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

THE FAULKS 20" F4 DOB BUILD

faulksy

28 minutes ago, DRT said:

Only one more sleep to go, Mike :wink:

With the impending delivery tomorrow of Mike's new born , I don't think he will be sleeping tonight as he will be to excited to see his long awaited new born?????

I just hope it's not another false alarm for Faulksy and the arrival of his new born is delayed again ?

I will pop my head into the maternity ward tomorrow Mike and hopefully will see you with your new Big baby ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DRT said:

Only one more sleep to go, Mike :wink:

its probably going to be tuesday, not 00 fault. today is my last day off, back in work tomorrow and then finish tuesday morning :headbang:

13 minutes ago, Timebandit said:

With the impending delivery tomorrow of Mike's new born , I don't think he will be sleeping tonight as he will be to excited to see his long awaited new born?????

I just hope it's not another false alarm for Faulksy and the arrival of his new born is delayed again ?

I will pop my head into the maternity ward tomorrow Mike and hopefully will see you with your new Big baby ? 

i wish simon, see above :sad:

• Like 1

On 25/08/2016 at 23:53, DRT said:

Or Wednesday, or perhaps Friday :rolleyes2:

hopefully it will happen today derek. got to ring them ar 9.00 . fingers crossed, if they say no im going to go ballistic

Edited by faulksy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, faulksy said:

just finished my last night shift so ready for bed, but waiting up for my mirror, just phoned 00 spoke to someone and he doesnt know if its ready got to phone back at 10.30 :BangHead:

I thought it was ready Friday and you asked to delay?????

When I went to pick mine up the first guy I spoke to didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I had to wait for Barry to turn up before they could deal with me. Hope it gets sorted today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, faulksy said:

just come of the phone and spoke to the boss, he doesnt know if its done yet, hes going to phone me around 13.30

Absolutely appalling - I am fairly certain they don't sell 20" mirrors every day so you would think they would have some sort of handle on what is due to go out, especially as you have spoken to them so many times.

I wonder what the buying experience is like going through a dealer such as Rother Valley Optics? The price is the same and the hassle of dealing with the Chuckle Brothers in Newcastle Under Lyme is left in the retailer's hands. I wonder if they get better service than direct  customers do?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Don't worry yet mine took 2 years so Orion are going really quick :icon_biggrin: 

damian how can you say there going realy quickly, its not in my hands yet :icon_biggrin:

you should ask them if they have any jobs damien

Edited by faulksy