Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Sol 13-5-16 08.00

xtreemchaos

friday the 13th sol. no clouds thismorrning,but i wouldnt say seeings great,lots of thermals. taken with 120mm frac,1.5x barlow, lunt solar wedge, 450d in mono. 60 frames staxed with regi,coloured in photoshop. thanks for looking and hope you all have clear skys  charl.sol 13-5-16 08.00.pngsol 13-5-16 08.00 bnw.pngsol 13-5-16 08.00 inv.pngcu2.pngcu1.png

Nice work this morning Charl.. There's been a bit more activity develop over the last few days since the Transit on Monday I see.. and some nice faculae on the limb coming round.

Thanks for posting, will be up early to have a look myself in the moring, 24hrs of clear sky predicted.

Ta

Fozzie

Looking good Charl, Sun shining and less high cloud today, seeing not too bad here but the wind is a bit frisky.

I'm lucky to be at home today so must make the most of it.

Dave

thanks Paul-A, there not proper close ups,just crops, the 4x barlow wasnt having it with the thermals, it made the spots looklike rashes. yer never know mate we might get lucky and see it again, id like to see the monster again,by the looks of the faculae theres something cooking round the limb. clear skys  charl.

Very nice Charl, your images have certainly got sharper recently, is that now you have found a way of being outside? Makes a big difference, lovely detail and I like the faculae showing through.

thanks Stu, na these was taken from inside, it all depens on the thermals rising up the side of the house with my obsy window facing south, the meds the doc gives me stops me making vit D,i can only take them once every six months cos there dangerous if taken too often. im hoping to get some kind obsy built in the near future so i can view remotely. 100% cloud here today,hope you have clear skys charl.

Archived