Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

M.O.T....on the Moonshane.

estwing

seeing as it was a nice day and I haven't been bothered for the last 2yrs! I thought it was time to give the scope some TLC!. Took the mirror out and with baby wipes gave the whole scope a well deserved wash, all the joy it has given me in the last 2 1/2 I think it was pay-back time. Since its construction I have enjoyed so many hours of trouble free observing with super smooth movement and balance from day one. It holds collimation rock solid all night, every night time after time. Here's to more fantastic nights and once again many thanks Shane,clear skies, Calv.

On 23/04/2016 at 20:33, bingevader said:

I am pleasantly surprised at how clean and tidy my little dob is managing to keep itself, must be the shower cap! :)

I also use shower caps, top and bottom?

On 25 April 2016 at 20:44, niallk said:

It's a beautifully crafted good looking scope, and always sounds like a top performer!

Out if interest, how often do you wash the mirror?

Wash it?? It took him three months to get round to collimating it for the first time the lazy git :hiding::evil62:

On 25 April 2016 at 20:44, niallk said:

It's a beautifully crafted good looking scope, and always sounds like a top performer!

Out if interest, how often do you wash the mirror?

Once a year because I'm picky!

Archived