Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Poland

Kirien

Hi there! Warm welcome from cloudy Poland ;)

Im 30 and into the astronomy since i was a kid but not by far ago i managed to materialize my dreams. I started with synta6 dob and quickly understood thatt Astrophotography is the candy ;) I started with 120/600 SW on EQ3-2 and single axis drive but results were not very satisfying so i moved to star adventurer and DSLR 40D + 55mm. Here i did some good step into the real world of AP. From 2 days im a happy owner of AZ EQ5GT. Nice sound, nice mount no scope...yep - i sold all i had to start with good mount. We'll see if future gets anything better than i had on star adventurer but im pretty sure it will. Now i need to start collecting money for scope (130/650 DS most probably + flattener) and some guiding aaand polar scope which in az eq5 is...external :)

See You on subjected forum.

Sorry for mistakes but im writing on a damn small keyboard of my netbook

Peter

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will buy it Linda and share my thoughts 1st thing in the morning :) The only Iffy here is which morning its gonna be cause im flushed on azeq5 now :) Today im getting the polar scope - better this than nothing :p

Archived