NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Another Yorkshire Hello!

RalphNumbers

Hi all, I'm Gary 37 from Scarborough North Yorkshire. Two months ago I finally managed to fulfil my childhood ambition and bought my first Telescope (Skywatcher Explorer 150p/750) pre-owned with just the stock lens/barlow. Already seen some amazing sights with them, but will be upgrading eyepieces as soon as I can. I look forward to being part of this forum and community.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, I'm Gary 37 from Scarborough North Yorkshire. Two months ago I finally managed to fulfil my childhood ambition and bought my first Telescope (Skywatcher Explorer 150p/750) pre-owned with just the stock lens/barlow. Already seen some amazing sights with them, but will be upgrading eyepieces as soon as I can. I look forward to being part of this forum and community.

hi  got yourself a good telescope  I have the same  I  bought  one two inches luminos  2x.5 barlow and one tow inches Antares 31mm eyepiece very good to start great view  easy to spot     you will enjoy it  have a great time

Archived