NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Returning to stargazing

Sharpiejas

Hi all, 

I got my first telescope back in 2011 but had to pack it away when we moved in with family to save for a mortgage. Happy to say we all moved in and settled now so i have got the scope back from my brothers loft and will be setting it up this week to start learning the skys again. 

Looking forward to getting all the great help and tips i found from people here last time and maybe even sharing some of my basic knowledge if i can remember anything.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back.

I hope the light polution is not too bad near you, London has so many lights and sort of throws a spanner in the works of our hobby. Many members return to astronomy, myself included, I think you always have an interest once hocked so to speak.

Hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to seeing your name in the posts.

Alan

There are plenty of us prodigal stargazers on here - a very warm welcome. I've only been on here a couple of months but have found the people very encouraging and extremely knowledgable. Enjoy,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived