Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

hello from south western pennsylvania

Perseus_m45

Nice to meet you all my name is mike and I'm about 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh Pa. Have been doing astronomy for longer then I care to remember and I'm mostly a double star observer. I have a small observatory in my yard in which I have and use a few different scopes but mostly a 6 inch refractor that I do my double star work on. Right now i'm doing the sissy haas project but this winter in Pennsylvania has been ruthless and not much has happened here astronomically for me. Hope to get to know yinz better and make some new friends. 

mike hyrczyk

towa 80mm (640x480).jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks folks very much . i'm looking forward to making some good friends here.

mike h

Archived