Hello from Wrexham north Wales :)

adavies8900

Hi all. I'm 25 and just ordered my 2nd telescope (1st decent telescope). First telescope was a Seben 700-76 and it is terrible and only 2 weeks old so now i have upgraded it to a skywatcher explorer 150PL :) would love to hear any reviews from you guys about this telescope :)

I have read a lot of posts on this site looking for advise and i thought it is time i joined in with you guys 

Thank you for this site thats all i can say :)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, adavies, and a warm welcome to SGL!  I am sure you will not be disappointed with the 150PL - I have the slightly shorter version (150P) which I use now as an imaging scope. They are a very competent and versatile range of scopes - easy to use, collimate and transport. A good choice!

Martin

Well i got my new telescope the skywatcher 150PL :D but having a few problems with the mount :( if you guys could point me in the right direction will be appreciated :D 

think i need some time to get used to it and hope for a clear sky which fingers crossed its Thursday :)

hope you all had a great weekend.

Adam :)

Archived