Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BBC has it clear for me tonight from 9pm - which conflicts with MetCheck though.

Still on a travel restriction in case baby arrives, so might get out in the garden to test the new Atik if it does clear up sufficiently.

Well, when i looked earlier, Friday was the better night. I wont be going to winscar tonight (he says lol) but i will go tomorrow if its clear. its going to be a cold one though. I need to sort my dew shield out snd get it seated properly, so i might do that tonight.

Tonight is looking quite good. Might just bob out in the garden for an hour. Don't really want to miss Stargazing Live. The last two nights have been great!

Has anyone recently upgraded Tapatalk to latest version on ios? SGL is all messed up for me now I've had to actually go to SGL to post now. Keeps coming up with errors all the time in Tapatalk

Thanks Matt. That's rubbish then! I cant even like posts now on the mobile version of SGL. I didn't come on here very often as it is. Ill be on a lot less if they don't use Tapatalk!! SGL forum is very poor on mobile devices.

Thanks Matt. That's rubbish then! I cant even like posts now on the mobile version of SGL. I didn't come on here very often as it is. Ill be on a lot less if they don't use Tapatalk!! SGL forum is very poor on mobile devices.

All my posts come from my phone, either the 'mobile' version, or the full version. Can like posts on the mobile version too.

Im on ios and it's terrible! Useually you tap on a post and it gives u an option to like it. On mine it just gives an option to quote. The full version is annoying to use on mobile piching and zooming all the time. Very annoying!

Matt.

They look to be updating the forum software in the next couple of weeks to one that has better mobile support without being reliant on the tapatalk add-in

They look to be updating the forum software in the next couple of weeks to one that has better mobile support without being reliant on the tapatalk add-in

That should sort it then hopefully! I quess im too used to the ease of use with facebook. Forums are a bit more of a challenge. In fact forums should be more like facebook imo. More user friendly.

That should sort it then hopefully! I quess im too used to the ease of use with facebook. Forums are a bit more of a challenge. In fact forums should be more like facebook imo. More user friendly.

Anything that is as far removed from Facebook as possible, is fine by me. Everytime I go on facebook (about once every three months) they have changed something in a way that I liked even less than before.

Anywho, I hope I can get to Winscar on Saturday and the snow doesn't force roads to be closed...

Haha! :D

No im sorry for mentioning it. I definitely didn't want to send the thread off topic I was just struggling to get to grips with the forum without Tapatalk. Im kinda getting used to it already hehe ;)

Anyway, gonna put the scope out in the back yard and get a bit of observing done. I want a last decent look at Catalina before it disappears.

Clear skies :)

Archived