SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

WADAS (Wakefield and District Astronomical Society)

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously.....how do you do it?!?

It's not that difficult Adam.

You just have to be systematic in your approach to AP.

Keep an eye on your equipment choice, procedure and technique. This applies to data acquisition as well as image processing.

Personally, I'm pretty shabby and lazy at this compared to some of the greats that I have come across. The journey is endless but you continually improve as well as enjoy an increase in frustration and witness a decreasing bank balance at the same time!

It's not that difficult Adam.

You just have to be systematic in your approach to AP.

Keep an eye on your equipment choice, procedure and technique. This applies to data acquisition as well as image processing.

Personally, I'm pretty shabby and lazy at this compared to some of the greats that I have come across. The journey is endless but you continually improve as well as enjoy an increase in frustration and witness a decreasing bank balance at the same time!

I need to see how you do it lol when are you coming out next?

We'll sort something out Adam...

Might be a good idea to pop round when I go through an AP session with Vicky!

You know what i wouldnt even mind id sit there with a pad and pen and just take notes! At the moment im struggling tetting the scope even lined up right :-(

Super pics G, I was up at 4am this morning and the skies were nice and clear, i looked up where the comet was and thought it would be a great chance to image it or view it, but I had to be up at 6:30 so went back to bed.

Clear skies forecast for this Friday and I think saturday at the moment anyway, its gonna be chilly at about -3 and another 3 degrees below that at dunford bridge.

Hi all, just a heads up to read the important security announcement on SGL as it explains a little more about why it was shut down overnight.

It asks us to change our passwords for security, and also mentions Tapatalk which I know some of you use.

Anyway, just thought I'd mention it as it contains some important information :)

http://stargazerslounge.com/topic/260467-important-security-announcement-please-read/

Just read the post Vicky and I'm wondering if that's the reason my replies to posts have been stalling?

Anyway good to know and I will change my password.

On another note Darcy has been offered a place a Oxford. Happy if expensive days!

Just read the post Vicky and I'm wondering if that's the reason my replies to posts have been stalling?

Anyway good to know and I will change my password.

On another note Darcy has been offered a place a Oxford. Happy if expensive days!

Aw fabulous. Brilliant news about Darcy - you must be so proud :)

Archived