Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from sunny Cheltenham!!!

Paolo

Hello everyone,

Just joined up...I've recently bought my 1st telescope,Skywatcher 130PM.Been doing plenty of studying all about Planets,constellations,DSO's etc...and i can't wait to take the tele out for a good vewing as soon as the weather permits.Unfortunately,i live in an apartment (west facing) in the town centre so my views aren't all that good.However,planning on finding a star party or two if there's any around my area.

I look forward to being a member of this rather fantastic forum.

Laterz

Paolo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for your kind "Welcome's".......

Managed to get the moon in for the 1st time from my front window last night.....Marvellous!!! I even offered up my camera to the eyepiece and took a shot with rather surprisingly good results considering the inevitable hand shaking...Revelation eyepiece set on the way plus camera adapter...Looking forward to their imminent arrival...

Casus,

The "sunny" was a sarcastic wish :sunny:

Viking,

I went to the CAS meeting last Saturday.Really nice,welcoming bunch of people...I shall certainly become a member in December...I take it you're local?!!

Archived