NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello

Stevie P

Hello to everyone

Well having recieved my first telscope three days ago, (Skywatcher Explorer 130-EM), with countless questions, answererd invariably by this site via good old google, it seemed best to join...

With only three days in and only a few hours of clear skies Wednesday evening I managed to get some fairly good views of the Moon, even snaped a couple of pictures down the the eye-piece, and a reasonable view of jupiter and 4 of the moons... All abrupltly ending as the clouds put paid to viewing that evening.

Oh how I can see a few late nights ahead...

post-28743-0-41847900-1359726233_thumb.j

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stevie and welcome to the forum. Nice photo of the moon and if you are interested in developing (apologies for the pun) your imaging ambitions, I wouldcertainly recommend that you take a look at Steve Richards' book "Making Every Photon Count" (FLO £19.95). It will certainly provide you with a comprehensive overview of astrophotography or the "dark art" as we like to call it. :grin:

Clear skies and hope you enjoy the forum.

James

Archived