Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Big 20" dob on eBay

mert

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be interesting to see what it goes for as it does look like a well made scope.

Could someone post the final price up here because I'm afraid of getting a twitchy finger with the 'place bid' button on ebay! :grin:

I've been looking hard at that one - it's a relatively short drive from me.

The design looks similar to the David Lukehurst lightweight dobs though I don't think this one is by him. I guess it all hinges on the quality of the optics as most of the price will be buying those.

It actually looks a fairly practical 20" scope.

Maybe the seller will allow me to take a peek at it :smiley:

Lordy even these monster-dobs look so (relatively) simple in construction/ design: DIY has to be the way to go. I hope whoever lands this godzillascope will share it with (responsible) kids on occasions and not burrow themselves away on their tod.

Lordy even these monster-dobs look so (relatively) simple in construction/ design: DIY has to be the way to go. I hope whoever lands this godzillascope will share it with (responsible) kids on occasions

Believe it or not there are some extremely kind people that do. :)

Archived