SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Stu,

I think your scopes hat looks more silly than yours ;-)

Ian

Sent from ma fone using Tapatalk 2

Does it look like a scope? It's actually a glass jar of pasta, symbolic of my, ahem, healthy appetite :-)

Packing car now, see you in a while :-)

Stu

Well, what do you think is the worst thing you can do when packing for a star party???

How about dropping a 6" Newt onto concrete :-0

Thankfully no glass broken but the Revelation focused shot off down the drive! It no longer works- hopefully just needs a bit of tinkering

Think I may have to collimating my mirrors. At least I will have time to fix things if the forecast is correct.

Ian

Well, what do you think is the worst thing you can do when packing for a star party???

Thankfully no glass broken but the Revelation focused shot off down the drive! It no longer works- hopefully just needs a bit of tinkering

Think I may have to collimating my mirrors. At least I will have time to fix things if the forecast is correct.

Ian

hope its ok matey

Ian

ouch. hope it's sorted. if I can help I will.

Im here, all set up, just putting the finishing touches to the house, dont think i have forgotten any thing unlike last year when i had to go back home for my EP case!!.....................heres to a grand weekend

Archived