Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Greetings from Sweden!

Andreas

Hello everybody!

Im a 16 year old guy from Sweden and as far as I can remember, the universe has allways fascinated me.

During the past years I've been more and more intrested in astronomy so for about 8 months ago, in the beginning of 2012 I decided to buy a telescope toghether with my dad, which also is a bit intrested in astronomy.

However because of much studies and too light skies during the summer, I haven't been able to really get into stargazing yet. But now, last week actually, the sky was dark enough to start using it again!

So now I've "even" learned to polar align my mount (yay!), haha :D

I actually found this awesome forum a couple of months ago, but have never created an account, so I tought it was time to do so!

I found this forum to be very helpful and intresting for a newbie as me and i hope that i can get answers on some questions, and also answer other questions when i get a bit more experienced!

Thats all i have to say about me I think!

Cheers

// Andreas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andreas,

I would normally say a big SGL welcome from Bulgaria. However I am Hull England at the moment, acroos the water from you. That being the case, its a big SGL welcome from Hull in England, this is a really good site and everyone is helpful, even me. Enjoy the forum.

Alan.

Archived