Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Recommend 9 or 10 mm Eyepiece

Pete D

Can anyone recommend a good 9 or 10mm eyepiece to replace the one that came with the SW 200P for under £100. I have a 15mm TV Plossl and a 6mm Planetary eyepiece and am looking for an eyepiece between these two, thanks.

The BST Explorer/StarGuiders can't be faulted in my view.

Im still "exploring" these eyepiece`s but the small amount of time i have looked through them, have really pleased me, i have the full set and plan an in depth review a bit later in the year

I managed to pick up my TV Radian 12mm for just over £100 a while ago on the buy sell section right here and it is in excellent condition and my fav planetary EP so if you look about on the second hand market some top notch EP's can be had for reasonable cash.

If you are happy to buy second hand, a Televue Radian may be the way to go. I have the 12mm and it is an excellent eyepiece. Since the launch of the Delos which are basically superceding them, the potential to pick them up around your budget has increased.

Archived