Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moving to new premises

FLO

First Light Optics will be closed Tue, Wed & Thu this week while we move into larger premises.

The larger unit is here at the Basepoint Business Centre in Exeter so we aren't moving far but the extra space will enable us to carry more stock and employ another person to work on the phones and help-desk.

Our website will continue to operate 24/7 but orders won't be processed or dispatched until we reopen. We will continue to monitor the help-desk as best we can but that too will be affected.

Apologies in advance for the inconvenience caused.

Thank-you for your continued support :p:)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must like moving, it only seems like 5 minutes since you moved in the current place :p

I know what you mean, we have been at our current unit since June 2010.

We have another Tracey Island style unit but we don't count that :)

We are also looking very seriously at opening a showroom but we need to find another member of staff before we can progress on that.

Noooo - not ths week !!

If I order my mount on Wed, would delivery be possible on Saturday ?

Just can't take any more holidays / days off after this week.

Thank

PS good luck with the move

ha ha yes I know how you feel - I've had a Rigel on order for a while which Martin very kindly changed for a Telrad for me and just when their expecting them in this week - the big move lol

Whats another week in the grand scheme of things :p

Good luck with the move folks - would love to see a showroom at some point .

Archived