Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Moving to new premises

FLO

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What murphy said.

Ive sent 3 emails to FLO now without a reply regarding a celestron scope.

I hope you have received a response? I have spent the entire day updating backorders :D

Unfortunately the news hasn't changed, we are still waiting on a shipment scheduled to dock around the last week of this month. Until then the Celestron 4 SE, SLT-127, CPC series and the C9.25 OTA with CGE dovetail are all unavailable. It is deeply frustrating for all concerned.

It isn't only Celestron, a number of popular Skywatcher models are also unavailable until later this month.

If you are ordering a telescope from us or any other dealer we recommend emailing first to check availability.

HTH,

Steve

Hopefully you will receive a response today. We closed last week while we moved into larger premises so are behind on the helpdesk but we are gradually catching up.

Some members appear to have joined SGL to communicate with us. Please note FLO does not own SGL, we sponsor it. I cannot tell who you are from your usernames.

HTH,

Steve

I find it funny that we amateur astronomers can spend hours looking through a scope for those few seconds of clarity on a planet, but don't have the patience to wait more than a day for something mail order!

The guys at FLO will no doubt be working long hours to catch up after the move, and they will get around to our orders when they do. Be patient guys, moving a business isn't a 5 minute job!

I find it funny that we amateur astronomers can spend hours looking through a scope for those few seconds of clarity on a planet, but don't have the patience to wait more than a day for something mail order!

The guys at FLO will no doubt be working long hours to catch up after the move, and they will get around to our orders when they do. Be patient guys, moving a business isn't a 5 minute job!

Lol at ArmyAirForce, So true indeed!!:)

I just wanted some feedback about what was happening and don't mind waiting over a month for something as long as I know. I only posted because I thought a post here would let anyone else who was waiting know as well.

Maybe the problem is that the more days we have to wait for our new piece of kit, the more likely it is that this month's "few seconds of clarity" will occur during them? :)

Only just noticed this thread, well 75 in under a month but found out a long time ago that if you keep paying the rent, you don't have to move. :(

Hope you are settled in now and got the kettle permanently plugged in.

Archived