Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL7 Bring and Buy sale :)

Ant

I'd actually quite like to see this in action, so it would be good if you demonstrate the belt drive working ;)

Tim, regret I won't be bringing the HEQ5 as that's permanently mounted in the Obsy and I've just got the alignment as perfect as possible :) - There is a video on my website (see signature). If you are interested drop me a PM / e-mail. I can't say no more as I don't want to have my wrists slapped (again) for breaching the rules ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will bring the following:

Televue TRF-2008: £140

SW ST-80: £45 including diagonal and ep and tube rings (no longer needed as now using oag)

2" 2x ED Barlow (unused, but opened for checking): £30

I may bring a few other bits and bobs too, anything that will shave a few more quid off a new EQ6 ;)

The TRF-2008 now reserved

Surely someone must have a 2" ha filter lying around they don't need...? ;)

What sort of spec..?

Seeing as I am moving more and more towards camera lenses I will probably change over to a clip in or Hutech MFA style one...

My 2" filter is the Baader Planetariun 35nm one...

Peter...

I have;

13mm Baader Hyperion Eyepiece

Baader 14mm FTR

Baader 28mm FTR

In perfect nick - no reasonable offer or interesting swap refused..

I would be interested in the FTRs if you want to sell them separately.

What sort of spec..?

Seeing as I am moving more and more towards camera lenses I will probably change over to a clip in or Hutech MFA style one...

My 2" filter is the Baader Planetariun 35nm one...

Peter...

Ooh, so tempting... but I think I've decided to hold out (/save up) for the 7nm version, particularly as I have quite bad LP where I am.

I have a JMI NGF electric focuser for Newtonian for sale. I think the radius is for 10-14" tubes - I had it on my 12" and fitted perfectly.

I need to do some pictures, but has a nifty system for engaging the electric motor, by just tightening a thumbscrew. Loosening the screw disengages the motor - simples!

Also has a reduction focus wheel for fine adjustments.

Includes the hand control box as well.

Pictures to follow, but looking for £130

I have a 20 inch F5 mirror set, plus spider and focuser up for grabs for £1100......I'll bring it along if someone wants it.

11 inch Edge HD is now £2200.....complete with Losmandy dovetail bar and Bahtinov mask.....this scope hasd hardly been used and is in perfect condition complete with original packaging.

Rob

I have a 20 inch F5 mirror set, plus spider and focuser up for grabs for £1100......I'll bring it along if someone wants it.

11 inch Edge HD is now £2200.....complete with Losmandy dovetail bar and Bahtinov mask.....this scope hasd hardly been used and is in perfect condition complete with original packaging.

Rob

Nooooo... don't tempt me - the wife still gives me the evil eye over the 14"

Go on, you know you want to ;)

I do, I do but even if I could talk her round (or put on my brave head and just buy it anyhow) I'd better wait and see whether the AA breakdown repair cover coughs up for the wife's car and get the van that's sitting outside doing nothing sold first!

At least a 20" mirror would be easier to hide away than a 14" solid tube dob was when I bought that with my brave head on!

OK I will see you there, I have the 8 mm version (bought at SGL6 astro jumble sale!) and have only recently found out about extension rings.

Cool, its got your name on it. I just don't get on with the Baader stuff it seems for some unknown reason, so its all pretty much unused.

Just remembered I also have the another EP that i don't use. So i now will have the following up for grabs/swap/whatever

12.5mm Baader Genuine Ortho

13mm Baader Hyperion

I have a JMI NGF electric focuser for Newtonian for sale. I think the radius is for 10-14" tubes - I had it on my 12" and fitted perfectly.

I need to do some pictures, but has a nifty system for engaging the electric motor, by just tightening a thumbscrew. Loosening the screw disengages the motor - simples!

Also has a reduction focus wheel for fine adjustments.

Includes the hand control box as well.

Pictures to follow, but looking for £130

I could be interested in the focuser if it fits my scope

Steve

Archived